Mount Washington Tips
When you arrive to Mount Washington, please tell the parking attendant if you are ascending Mt. Washington or not. This will determine where
Some things to remember:
- Pets are allowed to make the trip to the summit of Mt. Washington. They must be leashed and supervised at all times. Pet owners are
responsible for your pet's actions. You must clean up after you pet.
- You are welcome to the base even if you are not driving up.
- If you did not purchase an Auto Road pass at registration, you may still be able to buy one. Visit the MOT sales table.
- Bring a chair or plan on tailgating in your MINI for dinner.
- If you did not purchase a meal (yet!), you are allowed to bring your own picnic dinner. Pulled pork, pulled chicken and veggie
burger options still available - please purchase from registration page > "Mountain tent meals"; You can order meals until August 9th.
- The raffle and award presentation will be at Attitash. Join us back at Attitash after sunset -- you MUST be present to win your RAFFLE
PRIZE prizes. If you are participating, please be sure to stick around.